Hey everyone! The 9th ballad of my progress journals is now here! In week nine I recorded 18 hours for Studio 3… a lot of week 9 was spent on Final Project, trying to finish the storyboard and animatic. So the chart looks really empty.
For my specialisation I spent a short while on the original test shot, however most of the specialisation working on a new image, looking around for inspiration.
It looks slightly odd, the width of the cane coming off the side of the image is too skinny. I will most likely go over it and fix it in the sketch version rather than going over this black and white version again. I’m hoping that the leading lines follow the road and the direction that the candy canes are pointing.
In my body of work… I added very little to my contest image. Opps. Instead I was doing cross-discipline work for an audio student, designing their cover for their album.
They sent me their set of references and I really liked the geometric shapes. When I asked what kind of shape he wanted he told me a cross/x shape. And then I started drawing.
That is all that I have done for week 9. Sorry it isn’t much.
Until next time~