Hello dear readers! Page 5 of my progress journal is now written. For week 5 I recorded another 27 and a half hours for Studio 3 projects and my body of work.
Week 5 was mostly working on World Builder, and completing assets for it. I managed to complete both horses, Aravis (in front) and Lasaraleen (on litter). As well as add general decorations around the street.
Doesn’t it look far better than last week? From feedback I received, I changed Lasaraleen’s dress from purple to blue, and changed her pink curtains to a rich purple, and I decided that since everyone was calling her a princess I would give her a tiara.
Shasta (blonde boy) and the general crowd still need to be fixed, as do Lasaraleen’s slaves. They will be done for my next update.
After World Builder is my specialisation project. I haven’t done much, just the Project Initiation report here. I talk about background art in it, so go read it if you haven’t already.
And finally, for my body of work. I was bitten by an inspiration bug while playing Bendy and the Ink Machine and I just couldn’t ignore it. So I started sketching out a Bendy push onto a Photoshop document.
I’m almost entirerly sure that this is going to be the largest drawn image I have made in Photoshop, being twice the size of my usual documents, so I have a lot of room to play with details once I get there.
That concludes this blog, I can’t wait to write my next blog. Until then!